Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Waiting for Food

Hello, hello...

I'm back.  Yes, I am.  I'm back.  John and Linda went to the store to buy me food.  They better be buying me food.  Good food, I want.  Not shiny can food.  I want meat, meat, meat.  Yes, I do.  I just finished a big ham bone.  John and Linda should have left more meat on it.  They did not.  I told them to leave more.  They never listen.

I can see that rabbit in back yard.  There is no one here to open the glass door.  I run, run, run all through the house in case I'm wrong.  I checked my bedroom five times for John and Linda.  They are still gone.  I hope they come back.  I miss them. If they come back, I will jump on them and kiss, kiss, kiss.  Linda likes my kisses.  John pushes me away, he doesn't like my tongue on his face.  I don't care.  I will kiss, kiss, kiss no matter how many times he pushes me away.

I run to my front room window.  The big box on wheels has not come back.  John and Linda sit inside the big box on wheels and it takes them away.  When they come back, they have food!  They better have food.  I wouldn't have let them go if they were not getting food.  Sometimes, when it is night, John will go out for a long, long time and come back with special food.  Food that is hot! and tastes the best.  The more John sways when he returns, the more food he brings.  That's when I get the most!

John and Linda have been gone forever.  I am hungry and thirsty.  I can get a drink from my giant water bowl. When John and Linda are here, they get mad if I use my giant water bowl.  They are  gone, so I can drink.  They think because they put a cover over my giant water bowl that I can't drink.  They are wrong.  I use my nose to push up the cover and drink, drink, drink.

Okay, I am back.  I drank some water.  I looked outside my windows and saw the big box on wheels is back.  Yay, yay, yay.  John and Linda are bringing in bags and bags of my food.  I have to go now.  It's time for food!  I will jump on John and Linda as soon as they open the door.  Maybe I can knock some food on the floor.  Floor food is always mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment